8 Day Ireland By Road & Rail
Authentic Local Experiences
- Learn how the bean is roasted, cracked, winnowed, stoneground and tempered into a chocolate bar on a visit to one of the smallest and most remote chocolate factories in the world: Hazel Mountain Chocolate Factory in the Burren.
- Board a vintage double-decker bus in Dublin and stylishly tour the city from a unique perspective as you enjoy a tasty lunch.
- 7 breakfasts (B), 2 lunches
More than 50,000 travelers each year choose CIE Tours, and collectively give them a 95% customer satisfaction. Here’s why:
- Expertise. CIE Tours offers 87 years of experience creating distinctive and memorable travel experiences in Ireland and beyond.
- Breadth and depth. No matter how you want to travel, CIE Tours can accommodate.
- 50+ guided tours to Ireland, Britain, Iceland, Italy and Eastern Europe
|1||Dublin & Guinness Storehouse|
|2||Waterford & House of Waterford Crystal|
|3||Titanic Walking Tour & Irish Night|
|4||Dingle Peninsula & Sheepdog Demonstration|
|5||Cliffs of Moher & Hazel Mountain Chocolate Factory|
|6||Killary Cruise & Kylemore Abbey|
|7||Book of Kells & Vintage Tea Tour|
|8||Tour Ends in Dublin|